Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TOMATO BABY KAILAN

I remember, my grandma, my mom & aunts always cook this way.  I seldom buy kailan because hubby doesnt really eat kailan..Since he's not around, so I can enjoy this with my daughter... :P


INGREDIENTS:
1 packet organic baby kailan (or any kailan)
some minced meat (any meat)
garlic
some water for the gravy (1- 1/2 measuring cup depend on the how much is the vege)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
some sugar & salt

method:
1.  Wash the kailan & steam for 2 min (make sure the water is boiling before steaming).
2.  Mix some oil in the kailan before steaming.
3.  Heat the wok, and put in the garlic then the minced meat. Stir fry til half cook.
4.  Pour in the water, add in the tomato sauce, sugar & salt.  Stir.
5.  Put in the kailan .  Not too long but make sure the vege is cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment